ALL PORCELAIN DENTAL CROWN
All-porcelain crowns have the translucency and color of your natural teeth. This makes them an excellent choice when aesthetics are of great importance.
- restore teeth that are chipped.
- protect weak teeth.
- cover a large filling.
- cover a dental implant.
- cover teeth that are severely misshapen or discolored.
Metal and Porcelain Dental Crown
Some crowns are lined with metal, called a porcelain-fused-to-metal crown. This can create a dark line at the gum, making the teeth look unnatural.
All-porcelain crowns do not contain a metal lining, so you will have a natural-looking smile for years to come.
When a preparation of a dental crown is made a temporary crown will be placed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEMPORARY
- Do not chew gum
- No cold foods
- No hot foods
- Don’t use dental floss where you have the temporary
- Don’t chew on the side that you have the temporary
- Don’t use the night guard while having the temporary
- Maintain good hygiene
- If you have pain call to schedule an appointment